Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Many Faces of Addison

I can't remember why she was mad, but it's quite a face.
She loves to get a hold of daddy's stickers on his guitar case!
This would be purple crayon. If you ask me that would hurt.
Crazy baby, as Addison herself would say.

I'm not sure why Addison decided to fold her arms, but she did and I think it gives it just the right touch. When you get into mom's eyeliner you have to show you're sorry somehow! Also note the bulge in her onesie - those are about six colored pencils shoved down her shirt. Silly girl!
This one reminds me of water polo days and sticking grapes under our lips. However, it seems Addison doesn't need grapes to pull this look off!

3 comments:

Cami said...

I love it! Addie is such a FUN girl!

Colonel said...

Jami - I love your blog! Thanks for sharing with us. Love you.

- Dad

Encourager said...

Addie is SO cute! I just LOVE these shots...AND your descriptions. Makes me giggle! Love you!