
Here is a picture of my 21-week pregnant belly and my 20-week-old developing baby.
For those who have not heard, we are having a baby GIRL! We will have two little girls running around the house soon enough. James and I are excited.
No names chosen yet. That will not be something we choose anytime soon, I think. We'll keep you updated though!
3 comments:
Jame...one question. How are you so cute when pregnant??? You look like a supermodel with a baby belly slightly there. Is that the dress you bought here? Love ya.
Yeah Right! My baby belly is not round and cute like some. I just carry my babies differently. Yeah, that's the dress I bought in TX. I wanted to wear it one more time. :)
Yes, I agree - you are beautiful! We're all very happy you're having another girl to carry on the testosterone-free legacy of your parents! Love you much,
- Dad
Post a Comment