Playing in the balloons Aunt Ali gave her!
Picking the candy corn off the cake right after blowing out the candles. I think she's wondering if she's going to get in trouble. :)
Digging in! She really didn't touch the cake at all, just the ice cream; but, I suppose that's no big shocker!
I'm posting a video clip of Addison playing. If you listen closely you'll hear her say that she's two-years-old. Her typical first answer to that question is her name - "I'm Addie" she'll say. Age is not a concept that little minds understand too well at this point!
3 comments:
She's so cute Jami! I can't believe she's already two! Boy time flies! Luv you guys!
Hey! That baby girl is SO darling! I love the faces she makes for the camera! And...what could be BETTER than a cake decorated with CANDY?? :D Love you!
Growing up so fast...and how rewarding. Happy Birthday Addie!
Post a Comment