
This is part of Addison's Christmas present. I'm not too fond of pretend plastic food and decided to try my hand at making some of my own out of felt. The loaf of bread (kind of hidden in the basket) needs some practice, but I'm pretty happy with the way everything else turned out. I'm sure I'll be making some more!
Waffle cones. Fruit, veggies, and a loaf of bread. Sandwich (BLT)


5 comments:
One word, "DARLING!" Where did you get patterns for those? You must share, they are to die for cute!
Love ya,
Tara
Do you sell these? I would buy some!! Way cute!
Wow! Those are very well done! You should sell them. I would support you! I can't believe you did that....well, I can, but you know what I mean! Good job! You are so amazing! Luv ya!
Guys, they truly aren't so hard, they just take a lot of time. If you want to put in an order let me know. :) I'd be happy to make some for you after the holidays and after the baby's room is ready!
Jami! Those are absolutely adorable! You sure are a talented woman...
Post a Comment