Moments in Our Lives . . .
SO cute! I love it. I need to get up the nerve to do Breanne's... I just can't figure out what to do with it.
I just bobbed Kaylee's hair as well. No more mulet (sp?) head for Ms Kay. Addie looks Darling!
VERY cute!!
Wow! Instantly she looks so much more grown up. It's darling.
oooh! i saw the first pictures of she and ella and thought her hair looked shorter. VERY CUTE.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SO cute! I love it. I need to get up the nerve to do Breanne's... I just can't figure out what to do with it.
I just bobbed Kaylee's hair as well. No more mulet (sp?) head for Ms Kay. Addie looks Darling!
VERY cute!!
Wow! Instantly she looks so much more grown up. It's darling.
oooh! i saw the first pictures of she and ella and thought her hair looked shorter. VERY CUTE.
Post a Comment