I am excited to be together this week with all my sisters. Especially as we share this time with Ali.
I'll have to post a picture of the little dresses I've made for Addie and Ella. Cute! Now all I have to do is find a dress for me. I've looked at quite a few places, but no luck so far. Any suggestions?
Did I mention I don't like shopping with a two-year-old and a two-month-old? because I do. So hard to get anything accomplished. Wish me luck on my planned excursion tomorrow!
1 comment:
It was so good to hear from you! your little ones are adorable!! How fun that you have two already:) We will be in Utah the middle of this month so June 20 until July 2. We would love to see you guys that would be a lot of fun. I will have Brian call James when we get to Utah.
Post a Comment