Yes, those are bites marks on the blinds.
She was sent straight to her room. I went back to the dishes while she was "contemplating" what she did wrong and I cooled down. A few minutes later (seriously, 2-3 minutes), I go back to talk with her and find that she's moved the cupboard and play kitchen from in front of her window and has proceeded to eat those blinds as well.
Chunks of plastic in her mouth.
Maybe these ones were brittle?
All I have to say is Hungry anyone?
We have some half-eaten blinds up for grabs!
4 comments:
I'm thinkin Addie likes to bite! At random moments Tage will still say to me "'member Mom, Addie bite my arm?" But blinds?? WOW!
You know you oughta talk to Cami. She had a biting fettish as I recall. There was no good reason behind it, well except for excitment or anger... Oh fun times :) Love it.
Believe me, I know and fully understand the need to BITE something! Maybe she gets that from me, though I have learned how to control it...
Love, Dad
My oh my. Sort of a scalloped look...could become all the rage in home decor!
Post a Comment