Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kisses and Laughs

Ella has been just darling lately. Addison is the BEST at making her baby sister laugh and we caught it on video. I love the deep belly laugh.

We also discovered that Ella knows what it means to give kisses and will do it when you ask her to. James absolutely loves it! So far she does it the best with James - this time around she wouldn't do it with me. Last night, I was holding her and she took turns giving me a kiss, then would turn to James.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Ella is so grown up! I can't believe much she has changed since I saw her last...so fun. I love James's twinkling eyes when Ella gives him those great kisses! So fun. Thanks for sharing:)s

Hart Family said...

Ok that is just to dang cute! What a happy daddy :) Ella is such a doll.

Ryan Sarah Hatch said...

Too too cute! She's so big! Daddy's always hold their little girls hearts...not always fair, but still so fun to watch! :)