I went to my sister Ali's today and made a name board for Ella. I already had one made for Addie from when she was a newborn and though it was about time I did something for Ella. Ali helped me a lot with it - thanks for the supplies and handwriting! After seeing how this turned out I may have to make a new one for Addie!
I think I've posted a pincushion I made on here before, BUT this is a new and improved one. :) Plus, it's cute.
Hooray for Thanksgiving next week! And Hooray for James' birthday!
I found Addison sitting at her Elmo table reading one of James' school books and couldn't resist sharing it with everyone. She's so funny! (and so studious!)
3 comments:
I love the last picture of Addie--so adorable, and I love the Ella sign, too.
It was SO nice to see you over the weekend--we miss you! And my SIL's baby shower is this Saturday, so I won't be able to attend your crockpot class. :( I'm sure it'll be great, though. You'll have to be sure to come to Bunco next week, though.
Ooh, I love the board and the pin cushion! And I like the new family picture =).
I'll be there Saturday morning for the crockpot class! I'm excited - I love my crockpot.
ooh i love the re-vamped blog! so very cute.
Post a Comment