Friday, January 8, 2010

We have a walker!

It's been awhile since I last blogged - life's been moving way too fast! Ella officially began walking yesterday and is already into more things. :) Watching her hit these milestones is a joy! She is so excited to be able to walk like her big sister. She already wants to do everything she does.

Addison is full of spunk and sass, as usual. She is into pretending she's Nemo, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Jessie (Toy Story 2), Lightning McQueen, etc. Usually I'm Marlin, Woody, Mater, or a Prince, while Ella is Dorie, Buzz, Doc, or a prince as well. This girl has quite the imagination, not mention endless energy!

James is back into the daily grind of work and school. We miss him when he's gone so much!

Here's a little clip of Ella walking.


3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so exciting! Reagan is getting close, but I am enjoying the not walking while it lasts... Their matching outfits are so cute too!

Jessie said...

SO cute! And she's so good at it already! I can't believe she's old enough for that, though.

Ryan Sarah Hatch said...

Wow! She has gotten so big! Too cute!