Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sick AGAIN . . .

Only this time it's Addie, not Ella, with the stomach flu. I think it's a virus this time around though b/c Ella and Addie have been VERY gaseous. Ella has shown no signs of throwing up, for which I am grateful. I suppose if they have to get sick I'm glad they're taking turns!

Hopefully we'll get over this quickly. Addie has ALWAYS been the throw-up girl in our house since she was a little babe. It seems to last longer with her. She begs for food and I give it to her, but always regret it because her little body just can't handle it yet. As of right now she can't even keep a little sip of water down. Hopefully by tomorrow morning she can take a little water.

Oh the joys of motherhood!

1 comment:

Ryan Sarah Hatch said...

Oh bummer! I'm sorry. Hope it doesn't last too long, for each of your sakes! Love ya!