Three more to go. I finally began and finished one of the three pillows I've planned on making since Addie's birthday back in November. The original plan was to give them to Addie on her birthday. That obviously didn't happen. Then it was pushed to Christmas, and that didn't happen either. Better late than never though! I even completed mending the pile of clothes that's been on my sewing table for quite awhile. It's nice to have that clutter gone!
I like how the pillow turned out; I think it could have used a bit more foam inside, but I was using salvaged foam/filling from an old chair that broke awhile back. For the next two pillows I'll need to purchase some. It will help in the long run to have new foam.
I had extra cording so I decided to make flowers for the center "button." They were time consuming, but I like the look of them!

3 comments:
I wish I were you! :)
I love this pillow! so cute.
darn it. one day i'll try things like this. they are awesome
Post a Comment