Today, while finishing washing up in the bathroom, Addison mentioned that she doesn't have any hair in her nose or her ears, but that "You have a lot of hair in your nose and coming out of your ears, mom."
Well, I never knew I had that much! How come no one has told me this before? I guess I'll just have to pull out the nose/ear hair trimmer. :)
Another cute thing she's been doing lately is telling you to come close because she has a secret to tell you and then whispers loudly in your ear that "It's a secret."
Ella now mimicks spitting while brushing her teeth. She'll be walking around with her toothbrush and you hear her trying to make the nose. I'll have to get it on tape because it's quite cute.
A Familiar "New" Commitment
4 years ago
2 comments:
HAHA oh man, that is so hilarious. Your girls are cuties!
So fun! I have a terribly embarrassing story similar to your hair coming out of your ears, but it happened in a public bathroom and was blurted out in a very loud voice for all to hear. Yeah, I'm sure you can figure that one out :)
Post a Comment