Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nemo Birthday Cake


I told Addison awhile ago that I would make any cake she wanted for her birthday and we decided together, after looking at pictures online, to make a Nemo cake. It turned out pretty well for my first time! It was a lot of work though - I can't imagine decorating cakes for a living! I would definitely have carpal tunnel doing all those stars. We celebrated a few days early with the Harward Clan.

So Happy Birthday to our little Addison this week!

Halloween pictures to come . . .

5 comments:

kmjepp said...

Cute cake Jami, you're amazing! Happy birthday to Addison!

Ryan Sarah Hatch said...

Wow, Jam, that looks professional! Good job!

Ali said...

who the heck is griffin?

Jami and James said...

Thanks guys. It was definitely a lot of work!

Griffin is one of Addie's cousins who also has a november birthday and was at the celebration on Sunday. ;)

Ashley said...

love the cake Jami! BTW, what is the name of your Beta fish? Tage named her's Mogli, and I couldn't remember if she got that from Addie's fish. Sadly, Mogli passed last week.