Monday, March 8, 2010

Birthday Girl!

It's hard to believe little Ella's age is no longer reckoned by months! Time flew by. The day was celebrated with multiple choruses of "Happy Birthday" by Addison and myself (most instigated by Addie - she loved it!), along with a lot of food prep, followed by a family party later in the evening. Here are a few highlights:

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy birthday, Ella! I can't believe she's one, either! Babies just grow up too quickly.

I love the picture of her eating--her eyes are SO beautiful!

Hart Family said...

Jame, I don't know if you think this or not, but Addie looks EXACTLY like you when you were little in this picture. I mean she is a mini you! Wish I could meet little Ella :) Hopefully at Christmas, but she'll be a totally different little girl then.

Ashley said...

Happy 1st birthday little Ella!