Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

The first egg of the hunt!
My lover and I watching the excitement.
Addie kept exclaiming "This is my FIRST egg," even after her basket
had many eggs in it. Such a character!
Eating the loot with Aunt Katie


We spent some time in Logan this weekend visiting the Stones/Whicker family. The Easter festivities included a lot of good food, Conference, running after children, finishing Easter dresses (post to follow), getting up in the night with children, making more food, visiting,
and running after children.

Sometimes it feels like traveling just isn't worth it. Just like I told myself today as Lyndsey and I dragged a bawling Addison out of a store because she was confined to the stroller because she ran away AGAIN. I hate shopping with children. :)

It was worth visiting though! We love the Stones and the Kelleys. Next time we'll try to stop in Kaysville and visit the gpadres there.

No comments: