Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ice cream anyone?

My friend Ashley came up with the brilliant idea to have a craft exchange for our two oldest girls once a month. She lives in Maryland, so this is a fun way to keep in touch. For last month, (I know, I'm slow posting about it) I decided to finish these felt ice cream cones that I began LONG ago.
The finished cone.
I made the ice cream removable so the kids could "scoop" it on.
The waffle cone texture up close.


Sprinkles on top, the finishing touch.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessie said...

This is SO cute, Jami. I love your felt food. So fun.

Hart Family said...

Super cute Jame. Love it. Your husband is so cute to make that video for you, glad you got a good one :) Also the dress you made Addie is darling...unfortunately it has been several years since I've made any dresses. Poor Kaylee hasn't had a homemade one ever! Love you!