This is about Sleeping Beauty. If you are around Addison much, you know that she adores her sleeping beauty dress and wears it quite often. She's always been required to wear a shirt under it because it's sleeveless, but now she must wear shorts under it since it's split up the back. It is literally in tatters, but until I get around to making her a new one, it'll have to do!
About a month ago, when the tulips were still blooming, we found a few to put in a vase and she had to have one of her own. Almost as soon as we entered the house she tells me that I (prince Phillip, of course, whom I often am commanded to pretend to be) must slay the dragon. She disappears into her bedroom and this is what I found (after I slayed the dragon).
5 comments:
Ok HILARIOUS. I can see it happening as you describe it! You need to get that girl in drama classes or something ;) What a character. Love it.
So cute! I love how she even had a flower! I wonder how many times she has seen Sleeping Beauty? Your farmers market stuff is so cute, you are very talented!
And a B-E-A-U-TIFUL Princess she is! :) So funny! Love little girls!!!
it's so perfect that the one eye is opened and the other shut! hahaha hilarious. lvoe it.
Oh, my! You just can't ever even imagine what that Addie will come up with next! I love her to death - AND her prince!
- Dad
Post a Comment