Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun


Addie (Belle) & Ella

Puppy-dog Ella - the wind was blowing her ear up.
The tail is the best part of the costume.
Ali invited us to the trick-or-treat at her work and she, being a rec therapist, had Josh, James, and I try our luck at balancing the beam. It was hard, but we balanced for a short time.

On the haystack - I was the only one cooperating for the picture. ;)

The fam, plus Ali!

Yesterday, we celebrated Halloween and did all our neighborhood trick-or-treating. For those who don't live in Utah, if Halloween falls on a Sunday in Utah, everyone celebrates it on Saturday. Trick-or-treating was looking grim, with a burst of hail and rain around 5pm; however, it cleared up for us to go around the block and visit Grandma Great. Addie was ecstatic that the day finally arrived. Several times over the past month, ever since we began on costumes, Addie's been sighing and telling me - "Mom, I miss Halloween."

The Belle dress is the new favorite and chances are, you'll see her wearing it if you come to visit!

I hope everyone else had a safe and happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Hart Family said...

Jame, Ella's costume turned out so CUTE!! Did you make Addie's too? Both of them look darling. I unfortunately didn't take ONE picture for Halloween...I'm so bad at this holiday for some reason.

Jami and James said...

Yes, I made both of theirs. You'll just have to get them to dress up again and take pictures. :)

Jami and James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.