I have a fun family. Jami and the girls spent some time with her family in St. Gorge while I hacked away at my final projects of the semester. Two weeks! Originally the plan was for me to drive down and get them sooner, but things popped up, and the school work was stressful. It seemed better at the time for me to not break up my studies, and to go get them when everything was done. The first half of their stay they had some fun (as you can see in the posting below). The second half they all spent it sick. My time was spent with the constant mental buzz caused by feelings of stress and being overwhelmed. I cleared my head on the drive down on Thursday and as I arrived I was met with big smiles, and big hugs. We are now all home in Salem. I am happy to have them back. Not everything is perfect though. There is still a bit of sickness, but there is a lot of love.
No comments:
Post a Comment