We've fed the ducks (and goose) down at the pond occasionally.
Played at the park.
Swung on swings.
Learned how to do the monkey bars.
I got bangs. Still not sure how I feel about it . . .
Gone on road trips to visit family.
Played with friends and said goodbye to some great ones!
Addison graduated from Joy School.
Met a new cousin named Wade.

Took a first picture of baby #3 - It's a girl! This is a cute shot of her feet. Her legs were crossed pretty much the whole time. It took quite a while to get a gender shot!
And, lastly, one from this afternoon, with the girls sporting their helmets and riding their bikes. They play together well sometimes . . .






4 comments:
Cute pics Jame! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow, it's been too long:) Love ya
Congratulations Jamie! I didn't know you were expecting #3! At least I don't think I knew... I can't keep track anymore.. Cute blog :)
Sorry, Jami. I hope I didn't offend you by spelling your name wrong... Please don't be mad!
I am so offended Melaney, oops I mean Melanie. :) J/K my mother still spells my name that way . . . sigh.
Post a Comment