Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Getting Ready . . .

I'm slowly getting ready for the Farmers Market - it's fast approaching! Here's a glimpse of what I've been working on.


How do you like my headband holder? Basically it's a paper towel roll that's covered in fabric with a board glued to the bottom for stability. Thank you Pinterest for the inspiration! I think it turned out great.
 
 This is my other hair accessory displayer (pretty sure that's not a word, but I'll use it anyway!) The top two rows are alligator clip accessories and the bottom two are bobby pins. Most of my hair things are made out of leather - a few from lace and fabric. I also have stretch headbands.

Looking forward to it starting on June 2nd!
Drop by Pioneer Park in Provo (500 West and Center) if you live in the area.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute! I like the headband holder, too. I've only seen people use oatmeal containers. That seems like a good alternative, especially since it's soft, so it can accommodate smaller headbands, too.

Unknown said...

Jami!! Those are so cute!! We have a Farmer's Market here. I think you should visit!