Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Clothes

Can you tell I'm trying to catch up on my blog? Crunch time before the baby's born I guess. :)
Yesterday Addison waltzed into the room wearing a 3-6 month old baby dress! It was quite funny, I'm amazed she was able to pull it over her head and arms. I had been organizing the clothes on my bed and they were all in piles in the laundry basket just calling to her. Here are a few pictures.

4 comments:

Taylor Gardner said...

She looks too hilarious!

Jessie said...

So cute. :) I let Breanne wear baby dresses as shirts all the time. Just toss a pair of pants on under there, and wahlaa! They're always big on the skinny kids anyways.

I just found you through facebook... hope you don't mind me reading along!

Jami and James said...

Of course I don't mind! I do that too, usually with a dress that can be buttoned in the back though. :)

Mardee Rae said...

So funny! Just waiting for the new baby blog post!