Friday, March 27, 2009



Here are a few pics from today! I'm so glad that the kids went down for naps at the same time - I definitely needed one too and everyone cooperated today! We're all, in particular me, much happier than we were this morning. :)

I'm excited to have the weekend to spend with James! We don't get to spend enough time with him lately. Tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful day. Maybe a picnic will work out? I'll try to keep posting pictures so those who aren't close can watch Ella grow and change.

Addison is reminding me of Audrie (Tara's little girl) lately. I think it's probably b/c of the huge, beautiful eyes and the age.

4 comments:

Ali said...

so cute! three weeks already, time sure flies. You're doin good Jame!

Cami said...

Ok, Addie's "I'm just...playinggggg." statement totally brought back memories of little JamiAnn! De-ja-vo, seriously.

Ashley said...

They are so cute! I love the picture of the two girls facing eachother on the blanket. Good for you on the carrots!

Amanda said...

I love the new pics of Ella - she is just so beautiful! I especially love the "sisters" picture...sisters are the best!