Addie got to experience a plane ride with Grandpa today. She was quite excited about it. As soon as she saw the plane she told me she really really wanted to get in. However, after getting in, she wouldn't talk at all! I guess she was a bit nervous. She rode the tail end of the flight alone with my Dad to drop the plane off to get the oil changed and he said as soon as she got out of the plane she started jabbering non-stop again.
When asked what her favorite part of the ride was, she responded "the landing." I do think she enjoyed it though. I overheard her tell Ella that it was a lot of fun.
Here are some pics from the experience.
Addie helping with the pre-flight check.
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA this makes me laugh SO HARD. she is one hilarious girl. I'm so glad she got to do that! it'll be a great memory for her. glad you're having fun down there!
OH DEAR THAT is just HILARIOUS!! I'm so glad you got her face on camera. That is just priceless!
Post a Comment