Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ella Bella


Our little Ella turned three this month! She has quite the personality. In a few words she's enthusiastic, loving, determined, smart, and sweet.

Ella & Addie LOVE to dig in the dirt.
This year they'll each get their own little section to plant and take care of what they wish.

I overheard Ella talking to Ruby in the car recently. This is what I heard in a sing-song voice (background info - she'd just told me she's thirsty), "Are you thirsty too Ruby? Mommy's got some milk in her "things" for you." I don't know why but that was just so funny to me. Addison always called them my "milks."

The birthday girl in her birthday dress with her gumball birthday cake. And YES, the cake is sliding off the board. It was hot in there and the frosting was melting!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ali said...

HAHAHA i am loving the "things" comment. So fun your girls!