Little Ruby is already four-months-old. Time is just flying by. I am LOVING this stage. Just look at her joyful expression and how could I not?! I believe it was Addison who bestowed Rapunzel's crown on her. She is often the recipient of such loving attention.
Very studious with Daddy's glasses.
Addie & Ella tried them on and insisted everyone else do the same.
I know this picture is a bit washed out from the flash, but I loved it anyway.
Those big BLUE eyes are gorgeous and she looks like a doll. She's so beautiful.
If something else is going on she has to see it!
Accomplishments: Rolls over from tummy to back. Can you believe she already has stranger anxiety?! It seems like that didn't show up until eight months with the other girls.
We're looking forward to James getting back sometime in the early hours of the morning from a trip to Washington. It's been five whole days!

No comments:
Post a Comment